• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've got someone new to introduce....

coco1200

Warren Veteran
Yes, Oscar has a new girlfriend! :love::love::love::love: I am so exited to have her, she is so beautiful and just the most gentle rabbit I have EVER met. She is so laid back and just loves it if you stroke her. She was hand raised as a kit, so is very people orientated and all she wants is attention. She is a MASSIVE girl... at 8 kilos!!!!! (dwarfs Oscar) but she needs to lose a little bit of weight! I already love her to pieces!

Please, let me introduce to you, Noisette the Giant Papillon! :love::love::love::love:

IMG_9176.jpg

IMG_9168.jpg

IMG_9169.jpg

this is what she does if you stroke her back... she will sit down, and then eventually she will flop, she loves nothing but attention. She's like my very own lap dog :love:
IMG_9174.jpg

IMG_9180.jpg

I attempted bonding today actually. It was going really well, but Noisette was far too nervous. She refused to get up from one spot and just slept there. Oscar was grooming her like mad and he was so exited to be with another bun again.
I've had to call it a day, because she was so nervous. She is pretty exhausted from running around all day, and then meeting this new guy in a completley new environment! I think I will wait until next weekend so I can have a complete 48 hours to bond.

Heres a few pictures. I bought a massive Atlas 50 carrier for £10 and they sat in their for ages together!

IMG_9188.jpg

IMG_9182.jpg

that can't have been comfortable :shock:
IMG_9214.jpg

:love: :love: By the looks of it, if Noisette isn't so nervous next time, and will be submissive, I can't see it being a problem at bonding. I think it will be pretty easy! ;)

She is absolutely stunning Janak, and how sweet do they look together? :love::love: Glad you got her safely, i was thinking about you Friday! :) xXx

Oh she's beautiful, and sounds as if she has a lovely gentle personality too. Fingers crossed she's chilled out enough by next weekend to cope with the bonding :love:

Back