• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been knitting again!!!

Well it seems at the moment I'm not happy unless I have a pair of needles in my hands! This is a Fuzzy Mittens pattern (I feel I should give the designer credit - I wouldn't know where to start!). He may not be perfect but I just wanted to show him off :)oops:) - my friends just think I'm mad!!

Knitted in aran, with a lovely blue hoodie
3604314942_a3402eac45.jpg

3603501091_9441ccc533.jpg

3604313886_4303acabe4.jpg

Thanks for looking I'm totally bitten by the bug! If anyone else has anything else they've knitted that they's like to share pleaes do :)

Thanks

Hannah

Love It...!

Hi, I saw knitting in your thread and just had to take a look as I love this hobby as well it is so addictive! I LOVE the bunny - can you tell me where you got the pattern from as I want to start this asap!!! I have done loads of toys but not found a cute bunny like this before. I knit flowers mainly and design and sell patterns and kits for this but this bunny is a stunner and I would really appreciate you pointing me in the right direction for getting the pattern You have done a lovely job he looks fab.

Wow! I can't knit to save my life, my mum bought me some wool and needles a couple of years ago for xmas - one of her favourite stories is how I started knitting that evening, with 20 stitches width, did about 9 rows, counted the stitch width... it was 37 :roll: I retried several times, same problem.

Loving the hoody btw, THUG BUNNY!!! :lol:

Hi, I saw knitting in your thread and just had to take a look as I love this hobby as well it is so addictive! I LOVE the bunny - can you tell me where you got the pattern from as I want to start this asap!!! I have done loads of toys but not found a cute bunny like this before. I knit flowers mainly and design and sell patterns and kits for this but this bunny is a stunner and I would really appreciate you pointing me in the right direction for getting the pattern You have done a lovely job he looks fab.

The pattern came from here: http://www.fuzzymitten.com/
there's loads of other animals too - don't know where to start!

Thanks for the compliment, apart from some primary school knitting of squares I only started knitting a few weeks back - I'm having to stick to simple if a little fiddly (becuase they are small) patterns!

Hannah

Awww, That's great Hannah.

This was my first attempt at knitting a rabbit for Fat Fluffs fundraising. Unfortunately She's still on her own as my wedding and honeymoon sort of got in the way and the second one is only half done :roll:

DSCF1645.jpg

Back