• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our little Bridge bunny Geordie Bun

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
As most of you know we lost our little disabled boy Geordie Bun on Monday during a routine neutering.:(

We took this video of him just 2 days before. He was such a happy little bunny and we would still like to share it with you.

Its about 4 minutes long, he is mainly eating at the start but then does getting moving with his treat ball :love: Please excuse his mucky feet, it was taken before his morning bath. He always had his treat ball before we got our breakfast :)

I hope you like it

What an adorable video, and hopefully it gives you something nice to remember him by - he looked very happy out enjoying himself in the fresh air and sunshine. Such a tragedy that his life was unexpectedly cut short, but he clearly enjoyed his time with you in his forever home xxx

Aww Liz that video of him just brought tears to my eyes, he was such a dear little thing, look how he loves his treat ball and he looks adorable with the wind blowing in his hair :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

That's a lovely video. He really was a happy little soul and such a shame he passed on :(

Thanks for sharing it with us Liz :) xx

Thank you Liz - Geordie was such a very special bunny and he was a huge favourite of mine.

Thank you so very much for sharing.

Back