• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't know if this has already been mentioned here but...

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
PETS AT HOME HAVE RUN OUT OF BUNNIES!!! :D:D:D

I asked yesterday why they didn't have any in and they said, and i quote, they 'couldn't get any in for love nor money'!! Apparently the breeders just haven't got any and for whatever reason aren' breeding at the minute.

It make me very pleased!! :D:D:D:D

Yep, had the same from the Sheffield Woodseats store earlier this week when my Manager asked them why there were no rabbits in. Also, Middletons in Sheffield has none in at the moment either.

bunnies are on strike and refusing to put out? Our local pets at home directs people to us or hopper haven when the have no bunnies in so if they are short again hopefully more people coming our way (although only good if they don't want to put them in 2ft hutches).

Our local one had two deliveries of babies this week, all have gone today though apart from two- a male REW and a female REW.

i've just had to go to oldham pets at home to get some pro biotic and i commented to my friend that it was nice to see they didn't have any bunnies in now I know why :D

The Bromborough one didn't have any or only very few for quite some time. This week they had in some little Netherland crosses. I know they've had problems getting hold of bunnies for a while.

My local branch hadn't had any in for a while, but I went in last week to get some ice pods while they're on offer and they had 2 giants and about 12 'normal' bunnies. Some of them had obviously only just arrived because they had a sign up saying they weren't for sale for a few days as they needed to rest :(

our pets at home had loads today, we live in weymouth, sadly they also had a lovely giant in their adoption bit had to walk past quickly don`t like their adoption part cos it worries me they will get rehomed over and over.:shock:

Our local branch have their own suppliers but haven't been able to get any for a while so have been given permission to source them from local breeders:(

same happened with chipmunks..i sent an email to the head office and they said they couldn't get hold of them.. that was 3 years ago and they never had them again.

wonder if they wont ever sell bunnies again now :?

Great news on the breeding front :):):):):). Hope people will think more carefully before getting a bunny & if they really want one go to rescues.

leigh and wigan didnt have any in today or last week,ive been going in for the pellets offer which is still on !

Back