• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good news from vet :D recommend everyone tries :D

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
Last week when we took the 4 buns in for their myxi's we asked the vet if we could have a discount as we are clearly "regulars" with our 4 buns, 1 g.pig, 3 gerbils and now a dog. The women at reception couldn't make the decision because Jason the head vet was away on holiday so she left him a note. Now a couple of days ago (when I was on holiday lol) i got a call from him saying we can get 10% of everything, including the dog who hadn't even been into see them yet as she was booked in for the day after :D

Thanks for whoever posted it here last saying to try as it worked out very well :D :D :lol::lol: Think this will save us about £25 a year on vaccinations for the buns at least which I am sure we will find otherways to spend on them :lol::lol: :love::love:

If you havn't tried I definatly recommend it :D

Some vets are brilliant, mine have given my 10% off anything with my five as they 'feel sorry for me!' :shock::lol:

They're brilliant there though, and tbh I'll really feel sorry for me if Pippin is on optimmune for life that stuff costs a fortune...

Some vets are fantastic, others are proper stingy!! I'm really lucky as I get 20% discount off everything except my pony as my vet only treats small animals.

i get 10% on vaccinations because i have 5 animals registered (even tho two dont have jabs) and my moms two cats aswell :D:D:D

just have to take the email with me each time and the receptionist does the sums, doesnt even matter that they have jabs at different times thro the year

Thats fab! :D Luckily our lot all fitted there myxies together (pretty lucky considering all 4 were got randomly over a year lol) not so confident when VHD time comes haha:lol:

Back