• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny's 3rd home in 2 month!!

shannon321

Alpha Buck
When i joined here my bunny was in a small classic indoor rabbit cage :shock: now im horrified that she was ever locked in there even just for nights!
so in the what 2 months maybe since i've joined bunny's had 3 different cages.....
It clicked this week and i couldn't believe i hadn't thought of it before....under the stairs! i have a huge cuboard that's jammed full of rubbish so this morning i went about relocation of said junk....
so this is bunny's cage progression...
from indoor cage to this....
002-2.jpg

then extended to this

011-1.jpg

now this, photos don't really give a good view of how big it is but im sure you can tell, the little cube extention is so she doesn't feel left out and can still be in the room if you get me?

014-1.jpg

013.jpg

012-1.jpg

ooo and i need to cahnge the end panels to plain squared one's instead of mesh but i've done enough for today! i'm so annoyed i didn't think of it sooner rather than spend 60 on nic cubes!!!

haha looks fantastic! alot better with the big space she has now, im quite envious! :lol::lol: I went through the same with starting in a tiny indoor cage, to a large indoor cage, to NIC cubes lol now i just need an under-the-stairs-space.... :roll::lol: (cept there outdoors now hehe)

looks brilliant, Alvins had about 5 versions of a cage in his 2 years :oops:

the cage i have now is as big as i can go as i cant give them a whole room... feels nice to have found the right cage in the end dont it :D:D:D

Back