• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Large hutch on ebay in Birmingham area....

Would be a fairly long drive to collect it but then again we went that far to collect Snowdrop so my OH is getting used to driving miles for bunnies!

If its still cheap towards then end I might bid- my two are inside at the minute but would be good to have to option of a good hutch outside if needed. (Plus that means space for two more here!!!)

Just the size we are looking for :)

Just been looking up van hire for collection, which would work out at £50, so if we can get for under £100 it would be worth it :D

haha after picking up a 7ft single story hutch in my car (hynundai accent hatchback) and having to drive with the boot strapped down with bungee ropes i definatly know to measure my car before collecting hehe :lol:

Just the size we are looking for :)

Just been looking up van hire for collection, which would work out at £50, so if we can get for under £100 it would be worth it :D

There's a place in Thame which does van hire at £50 a day for a large van and i know they do smaller vehicles;)

Last edited:
Just showed OH this... thought he may say 'Oh thats fab we will have that and get some more buns' .... he actually said NO as soon as he saw the listing title :lol: :oops:

Good luck with bidding Liz :) xXx

Back