• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been a while

Hey Guys,

Sorry its been a while. I have been mega busy at work and also had my trip to NYC! Woop.

Just posting on here because I feel like I haven't seen my bun buns for ages. Spent a week without them in NYC (which was good) - Nick looked after them at home and now we are both in Inverness. The Duchess is looking after them and I am sure they are having an uber brilliant time and being well looked after. Just missing the little faces.

Ah well see them tomorrow. Just came on here to get my rabbit fix. Even though the place we are staying in has LOADS of wildies. They run around everywhere. Also, lots of different varieties. There are little tiny dutch ones and also grey chinchillas too. Think someone must have let a domestic rabbit loose and the troops have been breading. :?

Oh poor James!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I'm having the pleasure of the buns company.......they are mega cute and uber naughty too.

Truff is a cheeky monster and has really come out of her shell since she left foster here. Amazing what the right handling and love and care can do.

Will try and get some photos later James.

x

Oh poor James!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I'm having the pleasure of the buns company.......they are mega cute and uber naughty too.

Truff is a cheeky monster and has really come out of her shell since she left foster here. Amazing what the right handling and love and care can do.

Will try and get some photos later James.

x

Ooo that would be fun. Hope they're behaving themselves. :lol:

I love it when Truffle has her mad moments!

:wave: Glad you are having a good time. Wondered why I hadn't seen any posts for a while. I'm sure the bunnies are missing you to.

:wave: Glad you are having a good time. Wondered why I hadn't seen any posts for a while. I'm sure the bunnies are missing you to.

I know, I have missed RU. Its just been a bit manic what with coursework at school to mark and get sent off, New York and now inverness its been difficult finding time to sit down. Plus the Apprentice has been quite good. ;)

I know, I have missed RU. Its just been a bit manic what with coursework at school to mark and get sent off, New York and now inverness its been difficult finding time to sit down. Plus the Apprentice has been quite good. ;)

have a wonderful time in Inverness [I did my nurse training at Raigmore],its a lovely place!!!

Back