• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bun Autumn U/D vets

Starlight

Warren Veteran
005-22.jpg

006-21.jpg

012-17.jpg

013-14.jpg

015-13.jpg

016-13.jpg

Pictures not that good as i don't want to disturb her!

Last edited:
You can all line up for as long as you want, as she is staying with me :love:

Me, Lou and Hets went and picked her up from halfway across the country yesterday! It was a long day!! She is a Belgium Hare, and i was told she is about 1 years old. thats all i know about her. She was brought in along with an English Spot bun. She didn't even have a name :(

Now she has :D

Autumn :love:

She was due to be called Eclipse, but when i saw her, it didn't suit her :)

I thought she had been at Celia's a while? If so how did she become pregnant?

I am so you will have no trouble rehoming baby hares- if you could bare to let them go that is!

I thought she had been at Celia's a while? If so how did she become pregnant?

I am so you will have no trouble rehoming baby hares- if you could bare to let them go that is!

I was told she had been there 3-4 weeks, and came in with an English Spot, i am thinking now if they came in together and seperated at the rescue, then she could be about to drop at any time :(

I was told she had been there 3-4 weeks, and came in with an English Spot, i am thinking now if they came in together and seperated at the rescue, then she could be about to drop at any time :(

That could be interesting- Hare crossed with English spot! Its a good job you have her now- Celia has enough bunnies to care for without a load of babies too!

Back