• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics from today of 10 of our bunny brood!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Been taking some more pics of our group of 10 today - hope you like them :)

Libby
DSCF3733.jpg

Mimi
DSCF3732.jpg

Betsy
DSCF3731.jpg

Teddy & Minnie
DSCF3730.jpg

Jake
DSCF3721.jpg

Tiny Tim & Bracken
DSCF3725.jpg

Poppy
DSCF3728.jpg

Eve
DSCF3729.jpg

10 :shock::shock::shock::shock:

Im making a fuss over how nervous i am bonding four :oops:

Stunning bunnies :D

Thank you - I know I'm mad :lol: It took a lot of courage & several glasses of wine ;)

Your 4 are going to be one fab little group :love::love::love:

Thankyou..... hmmm if i do manage to keep them together then you know maybe bonding more to the group would be ok...... dreams of more bunnies:roll::D:lol:

Aaaaaaw all gorgeous but have to say Libby and Poppy are my favourites:love::love:

Thanks Lynne - have to say Poppy & Libby are such beautiful girls - both unwanted children's pets :cry: How could anyone not want these 2 sweethearts? :cry:

They are all beautiful:love: How long did it take to bond them:oops:

Thanks Sue - it took me about 4 days to bond 9 of them, while they were still inside over the winter. I did it in our spare room & kept them in a pen until they were settled. The group did start off also including Arthur, Harry & Ruby - but Arthur was bullied by all the others as he's no front teeth & Harry & Ruby were causing chaos :? I then added Betsy to the group when they moved outside - after she started to bully Arthur after his op :cry:

Once they'd sorted out who was top bunny everybun was fine - top bunny being Betsy, who's a real madam :?:roll:

Last edited:
Thank you everyone :)

georgeous ...

room for 1 more little black bunny though ... ;)

Yep me thinks so too Angie ;) I keep trying soooooooooooo hard - to the point I'm nagging him to death, begging, pleading...........:lol::lol::lol:

Guess I'll have to try something else ;):oops::lol:

Back