• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

clarence the aggressive bunny

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
this is clarence, he was returned to rescue today:cry: because apparently he,s aggressive and unhandlable:shock: he arrived wih his sister claire and she is aggressive to apparently:roll:
isnt he gorgeaus:love::love:
IMG_8752.jpg

mum was a dwarf lop, dad was a frenchie:shock: so both clarence and his sister claire are much bigger than dwarfs but not quite as big as frenchies:D

Doesn't look aggressive, but looks can be decieving :lol: How have you found him since he's come back?

were is the sister

his sister is here 2 they are bonded but i need to resize the pictures somehow:roll:

and lucy he only came back today so its to soon to really know but the owner was completely shocked when i picked both bunnies up for a cuddle, they have been in their home 9 months and had such a lovely set up but for whatever reason the bunnies had to go and my gut feeling is aggression was just an excuse:cry:

his sister is here 2 they are bonded but i need to resize the pictures somehow:roll:

and lucy he only came back today so its to soon to really know but the owner was completely shocked when i picked both bunnies up for a cuddle, they have been in their home 9 months and had such a lovely set up but for whatever reason the bunnies had to go and my gut feeling is aggression was just an excuse:cry:

Thats what I was thinking, seems an all too convenient excuse. or maybe the buns have become antisocial due to lack of handling? All in all I doubt it's the buns fault.

this is where it gets so frustrating cos you homecheck someone and they have an ideal set up for rabbits and then for whatever reason the bunnies end up back in rescue or passed on again, these 2 will be permanent with me now :D:D

Thats what I was thinking, seems an all too convenient excuse. or maybe the buns have become antisocial due to lack of handling? All in all I doubt it's the buns fault.

I doubt it too - to be honest, I feel it very, very rarely is :cry: More often than not, it's owner's making bloomin excuses or blatantly telling lies :evil:

this is where it gets so frustrating cos you homecheck someone and they have an ideal set up for rabbits and then for whatever reason the bunnies end up back in rescue or passed on again, these 2 will be permanent with me now :D:D

Lucky buns :D

Very sad. Bit cowardly if the owners are telling fibs. But, at least they have come back to you and not left at the bottom of a garden with no human contact. Sad story.

Back