• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meg and Mog - Off to their new home tomorrow!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Meg and Mog have been in foster care now for 9 months. They were bought to us as part of an unwanted litter when they were just 14 weeks old. They are absolutely stunning little girls, and have such fun personalities!! They both have such funny characters! They love being held and fussed :love: They are very friendly girls :love:

megmog3.jpg

They are both now 12 months old, neutered and vaccinated :)

Cheeky Mog...
mog2.jpg

Meg praying for a forever home...
megwashing.jpg

mogcloseup.jpg

MegandMogxmas08.jpg

I could go on forever with the pics but i think you get the idea ;) xXx

Last edited:
I have no idea why no-one comes forward for these girls Becky. they are so pretty and nice natured. It's a crime they've been here for 9 months :cry:

Its a crime that i havent been able to get the playhouse all done up due to it becoming a temporary storage shed :(

Breaks my heart to see they still haven't got a home:(

Meg and Mog are still here with us. Yesterday they both had to have concious dentals :( Meg only had 1 sharp spur on one of her lower molars but Mog had a fair few.

Lets hope it wont stop these girlies from finding a home. They are so adorable :love:

I will miss these girls so much!! :( Out of all the foster buns, i will be so sad to see these two go. Is it someone from on here Lucy??

:cry: Oh bless Becky - but fingers crossed they will be as happy in their new home as they have been with you :)

Great news for the girls :)

I will miss these girls so much!! :( Out of all the foster buns, i will be so sad to see these two go. Is it someone from on here Lucy??

No, they don't come on the forums, but she was very nice so I'm sure if you ask her to forward some pictures she would do :D

Meg and Mog are off to their new home tomorrow morning :( Im totally gutted :oops::oops: I shall miss the holes in my lawn :roll: :lol: xXx

Back