• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions please.

capel

Warren Veteran
I'm going to be posting these on RR but would like some opinions first. The lady who contacted me about them was told that they are both wildies, but they don't look it to me. These newly spayed closely bonded girls have been myxied and will have their VHD in 2 weeks time. They had been removed from a school after 6 weeks because they had been biting the children..the policy was for the kids to sit in a nice circle and very gently pass the bunnies round:roll::roll: trifle anyone? The story she had been given was that that they had been with a family who *said* they had seen some people releasing the babies(as they were then, I suppose) into a field, so caught them, took them home, and kept them for a year before passing them on to the school. I'm going to have a look at them next week, but would like some opinions please.
Wildies.jpg

wildies3.jpg

Their faces don't look long enough to me. They also look quite stocky but I suppose that could be due to diet. They are lovely!

Hilda they are lovely I would say they look like crosses. They arent staying at the school until they get rehomed are they?

Has one got a white mark on her nose? If so they won't be full wild rabbits.

The behaviour of wildies is very different to domestics, even if they are tame. A wild rabbit is tremendously athletic and active

No. They were removed, and Stapley Wildlife Centre have neutered and vaccinated them. They are with a fosterer, who contacted me yesterday.

Awww thats ok then lucky buns good to hear they are safe. We will have to go for lunch again sometime

Yes one has a white splodge on her nose and white tips on her front feet. I'll get a better idea when I've seen them. Photos can be misleading..esp when it comes to size and colour! Thanks for the comments so far.

They're not 100% wildie, but they look like the have wildie in them :)
They look very similar to my Dylan and we think his grandad was a wild bunny :)

When the fosterer goes into the run they seem quite timid but will eat from her hand and come and investigate her. I'm hoping that someone will fall in love with them despite them not being cuddlebuns! Mind you, not many are anyway, are they??

Back