• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dudley and Daisy

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Bouddica's Bunnies, Dudley and Daisy have been staying here on holiday for a few days. I thought she would like to see sone snaps and im sur eyou guys would too!

DSC_0021-2.jpg

Holiday'ing is SUCH hard work!

DSC_0023-4.jpg
Dudley just woken up!

DSC_0024-4.jpg
the lovely Daisy

DSC_0027-2.jpg
go away human! this box is for bunnies!

DSC_0031-2.jpg

DSC_0029-3.jpg

(i also think that dudley really looks like dommants Alvin!:lol:)

these 2 are just too cute!

Oooh they are just toooo cute, why didn't you tell me this before, I would have popped over to bunnynap them ;)

Nooooo bunny napping allowed :) they were having such a great time when I arrived Dudley was still in binky mode! It took a bit of cunning on Sarah-Janes part and a tunnel to get them in their carrier! they are both home now and Dudley is giving me the 'talk to the furry bunny bottom, coz the bunny ain't listening' attitude! :lol: they are fab pix I can never get any good ones of Dudley! Thanks for taking such good care of them :)

no problem, mum adored them! :lol:
dudley just didnt stop binkying the whole time, im going to use his piccie on one of our flyers "need a break? Need a rest?" then the sleepy picture!:lol:

Ha-ha brill idea, you should photoshop in a little cocktail glass and parasol! Dudley is still sulking!!!! I know I'll feel the same way when I have to go to work on Monday! I've tried explaining holidays don't last forever but he can come back again in August :)

Ha-ha brill idea, you should photoshop in a little cocktail glass and parasol! Dudley is still sulking!!!! I know I'll feel the same way when I have to go to work on Monday! I've tried explaining holidays don't last forever but he can come back again in August :)

actually our old poster was a lop bunny and a piggy side by side on a deckchair with a parasol!:lol:

Back