• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

to julia123

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
just wanted to say thank you for phoning me last night and for your help and advice. i really appreciate it.

bisc was fine all night after the pain relief, he could put pressure on his paw so it obviously wasn't broken.

the vet has thoroughly checked him over and everything is fine, except he has pulled his nail and his toe is a bit swollen aswell. she said it is very painful for them so good job i had the metacam on hand, as he had stopped eating etc from the pain and it could have turned into even more problems.

but he's ok now. he is on metacam for 5 days but the nail should heal itself.

i'm very relieved he is ok. :)

oh, and thanks again julia. xxx

i've got the net again now, you may have noticed! my dad lent me his spare laptop! :)

Heya :wave: Just popped on to get your number again to see how Bisc was - great news he is ok !!

If you see the thread I posted last night there are some other recommended vets that people have put so may be worth you noting them just in case for future.

Don't think I actually helped at all :lol::lol::lol:

Glad you got your net back and wishing Bisc a speedy recovery for his claw xxx

aww, thank you. he's been completely fine since. snoring away at the minute! :love:

you did help, appreciate you phoning and posting for me. :)

i will note down all the recommended vets now! be useful and means i wouldn't have to go to the one i have to now.

thanks again. :)

Back