• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mark, Lone & Feebie *pic heavy*

BunnyJenni

Young Bun
Mark was from a girl at college who wasn't looking after him properly :( So her Dad made her get rid of him. He was living in a guinea-pig hutch (it was too low) & basically in his own poop with no food or water :( I had originally planned to take him in & rehome him as although I've had rabbits since I was born I was always allergic to them... & I didn't want to go through the heart ache of losing another bunny... I still miss Basil, who died in 2003. But he came to mine & stole my heart & it turned out I'm not allergic to bunnies anymore! :D

Lone was the girlfriend I got for Mark from my local rescue (I do voluntary work there now). She's named after Lone Droschier-Nielson, who runs the orangutan orphanage in Borneo. (Its pronounced like Lola but with an N) She is insanely fluffy!

Feebie is my beautiful Black Sable Nethie, she was given to us on Saturday when we picked up our blue otter Nethie Olivia, who tragically died after just 4 days. (Freebie) Feebie was retiring so they gave her to us. I'm so glad they did because now she doesn't have to have any more babies & can get spoiled at mine :)

Mark
Picture015.jpg

Big ears!
Picture025.jpg

Lone
lone055.jpg

Me & Lone
bbb041-1.jpg

MarkLone.jpg

Feebie
P300509_1906.jpg

Me & Feebie
P300509_203401.jpg

I love Mark's and Lone's funky hairdos.

Feebie is just adorable. She looks just like Thumper my first bunny when I was little. He was a right little character and spent a lot of his time causing mischief and sitting on the sofa watching TV. Love her name too as I had a special Phoebe once and she was black too, but a dog.

p.s. Sorry about Olivia. 4 days is not long enough. :(

Back