• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoping to be bonding tomorrow *Nervous*

vicki267

Mama Doe
Well after all the health problems the buns have had lately, it really delayed the bonding :roll:

Also after having just paid out for one out of hours fee, I thought I'd bond them on a day that should any injuries happen then I can get them to normal vets. This option has stopped me doing it weekday evenings...

So vets open at 9am tomorrow and close at 6pm so I will be getting up early tomorrow and starting it all off, I hope it goes either as well or better than Arnie and Kira.

Jey has groomed Stevie throught the bars but he has taken to peeing next to her cage :roll:

It will be so nice to finally let them out at the same time - I hate keeping one cooped away while the other has a run about.

So some bonding vibes would go down really well :D

I put them together about 12:30 - There has been no agression at all :D

However, they also dont seem that fussed about each other yet - He'll stiff her ass then run away :lol:

Good luck!:wave:

I bonded Peter and Mopsy last weekend. I was so nervous so I understand how you feel.

Glad its going well so far!

They are still together - No fighting.

Still no interest yet either, Stevie asked her for a groom this morning (kept his head there for ages) and she just ignores him. I've tried putting something yummy on his nose but he washes it off first :lol:

Jet's been grooming him pretty much non stop today :love:

When I first saw it, it made me so happy :D

He still hasn't groomed her though, but I do think it's love :love:

Will get some piccies of the happy couple up soon.

Vicki

i didnt see peanut groom jelly for months, im sure he did but it was so rare i never saw it.t o this day if i see HIM groom her its like WHOA! he just doesnt.

domino n pebbles groom each other non stop though:lol:

Back