• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boudicca.....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Her buns are boarding with us at the moment, but i was away when they first arrived, just got back from uni and oh my god, they are so so so gorgeous!

Dudley is doing crazy binkies around our conservatory (set up a big pen in there so they can have some play time) and Daisy is all snuggled in some hay!

They may just be the cutest lops ever! ive never seen lops with such ickle faces!

Awe my little furry babies I've missed them soooo much, I can't wait to see them tomorrow :love: Sarah-Jane your mum is a star!! I was so worried about them as you know :oops: but your mum was so lovely and friendly when I dropped them off and she has been texting me to let me know they are ok, which has really helped! It sounds like they've been having a fab time I hope they don't sulk when they have to come home :shock: Dudley does the funniest little binkies, Daisy likes to zoom round at top speed and binky!

he was so funny, mine sort of leap as they do them and really stretch out but he just is like a little fluffy ball whizzing around its so cute! Theyve been int he conservatory all day today in a big pen playing, both were binkying!

Back