• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My furry visitors! (Lots of pics)

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks!
Doing a bit of "bunny/piggy" sitting this week! Thought I would take some pics of my visitors! Ive never had piggies before and am finding them really sweet, especially the noises they make to each other and the sweeking when they know their food is coming! Lola is fascinated with the piggies, she has to go investigate them as soon as the shed is open and sits next to them eating their hay, Lucy is just not bothered.:lol:
Ben & Ruby in the "cupboard":)
100_0946.jpg

Ruby "poker face":lol:
100_0936.jpg

Little Ben.
100_0937.jpg

Nom Noms:)
100_0938.jpg

Binx in the rain - not impressed!
100_0944.jpg

100_0945.jpg

Guiness & Mitzy
100_0942.jpg

Toby (or Mr Pig as I like to call him):)
100_0943.jpg

They all look like they are enjoying your holidays. I bet you have your work cut out at feeding time. :shock:

They all look like they are enjoying your holidays. I bet you have your work cut out at feeding time. :shock:

Its made me realise what a hard job the rescues have tbh! How do folks cope with tons of buns?

Good job all buns are on same pellets. Little Mr Binx was not impressed with rain:lol:

Wish I had that convenient cupboard :lol:

Do you like it? It used to be full of junk then I thought Mmmmmmm bunny cupboard. I got a fab stair gate off Freecycle, so the door is open all the time and my brother put me a electric light in it, it was also conveniently floored with none slip tiles!:D

You should see the shed I have in the back garden, its sooooooooo "convenient"!

Helen, Binx has discovered a passion for mint! :lol::lol: Made him sneeze at first but loves his herbs!

Back