• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

naughty rabbit

cazh

Warren Scout
Yesterday we had lots of family over (sadly it was for a wake) so to avoid the rabbits getting scared of all the people i moved George into my room for the night. He objected to this a lot and spent the whole night biting on the bars, he literally didn't stop for 8 hours! everytime i woke up he's be dashing around with his paws on the bars biting and wanting attention.

We're both so tired today as he kept me up all night. I feel so bad because I was so angry with him for keeping me awake, but now the little fella is worn out after having no sleep so he's curled up next to me on my bed having a nap, if only i had a camera to take a picture. It's sooooo cute!! How can I feel bad now??! bless him :love: :love: :love: :love:

Aww bless him! :love:
James bites the bars and i just ignore him and when he stops doing it i give him treats.

Back