• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow...

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Rupert and Wesley are going travelling...

To their new homes :D:D:D

Wesley is going Nottingham, and Rupert, Nuneaton ..

So its going to be a long day of travelling!!

This was all made possible thanks to Lou :)

Cheers Lou, I hope you won't leave me there in a bunny suit with a black and white face painted bunny face!

Rupert and Wesley are going travelling...
To their new homes :D:D:D

I am very :D:D:D about this, but also very :( as I'm very fond of the cheeky little chap! I'm sure he will be so very happy in his lovely new home with his lovely new wifey though, he will have plenty of space to run and binky just as he likes :)

Looking forward to meeting whoever is going to be at Nottingham. Hope Wesley won't mind travelling further up tert frozen north with me! LOL

Will post lots of piccies once Wesley is, hopefully, happily settled with Ruby. She's a chilled out young lass. :)

I'd really like to see some pics of him settled with his new wifey, he's been in foster care at mine since he arrived in January, so I am rather attached to the beautiful boy :love:

I am the one who gets picked on aren't I :lol:
The thing is, if Lou asked me to get out the car, I would and just stand there like a loser, I'm too much of a pushover :lol:
You get to meet me RubyGordy ;);) Aren't you lucky :lol:

How long will you lot be there for? All evening? Got a whole gang (16) of rabbits to feed for someone mid/late afternoon - might be best if I get there t- time/early evening.

I'll let you know how lucky I am when I meet you spider :lol::lol:

Roz

Back