• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at Home offer on Hay gone :( Hay recommendations??

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
Needed to tempt whiskey with nicer hay and was going to go for that offer with the hay and treats but its gone :(

what hay would you recommend from there to tempt him ?

Last edited:
Needed to tempt whiskey with nicer hay and was going to go for that offer with the hay and treats but its gone :(

what hay would you recommend from there to tempt him ?

From P@H? :? The only hay i would consider buying from there is the 500g bag which is £4.29, not sure if its scratch and newton.

Ive used the herbage before and none of the 8 buns here with eat it :? Do you need it today? Maybe you could order online if you dont... all my buns eat the Burns Green Oat hay and the Western Timothy Oxbow :) xXx

Our local(ish) farm/horse feed shop sells Oxbow timothy hay. Might be worth checking whether you have a local stockist somewhere too.

Vera

i thought the pets at home offer with the excel food ,hay and treats was running until the 18th of june ask instore

teresa

My rabbits don't even touch the excel hay. If you are tempting a fussy rabbit you should try farm baled hay, hay that hasn't been put through dust extraction processes and bagged as I think it makes it far less appealing for them... it's like us eating veg out of the tin, it just isn't quite the same!

You should try the Hay experts, Dust free hay or Willow hay.... It may be more expensive but if you are just feeding 1 or 2 rabbits it's a perfectly resonable price to pay!

If you have a Jollyes near you see if they have some Supreme Meadow Hay. My buns like it so it must be tastey.

If you stuck buying at p@h my bun really like the excel herbage and also the scratch and newton one with camonmile in it. I don't feed it all the time but have found that even some of my more fussy buns to enjoy it.

i have to make a special trip to p@h for the scratch and newton dandelion & camomile for eric. if i run out, one of the vitacraft works for me (nettle or dandelion ones are eric's faves).

Back