• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alvin Advice

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
not sure if im being over cautious or not so bear with me :oops::oops:

Alvin started munching LOADS of hay last night about 8pm, wasnt really interested in greens but did eat some and totally ignored pellets

this morning hes humping pearl and buzzing as usual and there was a lot of poops scattered but he only had a leaf of kale and a small bit of parsley and a small bit of greens, hes also nibbled hay and has done a lot of grooming.

the vet said yesterday his teeth were not bad enough to need any bring home drugs but im worried when yesterdays dose of pain killer runs out will he suddenly go down hill again? as long as hes nibbling at food and drinking should i be concerned hes not had another dose of pain relief?

i dont particually want to get him to the vets again as hes already hiding from me when i go near..

does he sound ok to the experienced dental bunny moms?

lololol dont matter people... im just PARA... hes happily munching on spring greens as i type :oops::oops::oops:

lololol dont matter people... im just PARA... hes happily munching on spring greens as i type :oops::oops::oops:

I'm paranoid constantly like that with Artie :roll:

In answer to your question, I would have said if he had a sore mouth he might need extra painkillers, but *unlikely* as he didn't... he's just making you worry, bless

Glad to hear he's munching :love::love:

:lol: Donna you really make me giggle hun... PARA!! :lol:

As said in other post, i have Metacam if you need it i will bring it across to you - your not far :) Ive not had a dental bun, but he sounds ok as far as things go :) xXx

:lol: Donna you really make me giggle hun... PARA!! :lol:

As said in other post, i have Metacam if you need it i will bring it across to you - your not far :) Ive not had a dental bun, but he sounds ok as far as things go :) xXx

awww your a Gem :love::love::love: he seems oks just got back from the vets with Jet and hes got the all clear whoooop whoooop

Alvin is being Alvin so ill just watch him tho the camera then panic if he looks off :D:D

Back