• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy hutch

Rose

Mama Doe
They say they will send me a email once payment is confirmed. They have taken the money but still no email :?

Do they actually send out the email still?

Sorry for being a pain in the bum again

Do HH still send out dispatched emails?

thanks

I've never had a confirmation email, also I've not have to wait as long as you have, I would give them a call to see where it's gotten to!

Hannah

Hi,

I am waiting for my Happy Hutch too. I received a confirmation email (actually I received two so had a little panic that I had ordered two!!) I am impatient too, I have been waiting a week so far and cant get my rescue guinea pigs until it arrives!!

Maybe worth giving them a call or emailing them to check they received your order and payment.

I ordered a happy hutch 2 weeks ago today, had the e-mails same day and nothing since. Really hope it arrives this week as want to finish my new set-up at the week-end.

Mine took 3 weeks to arrive after they promised it within 5 to 10 days. And it only came then because of 3 irrate phone calls :?

I gave them a call earlier today and was told that my hutch should be dispatched at the end of this week or the beginning of next week (I ordered it a week ago today). Its definitely worth giving them a call as the man said that he didnt realise the order was only for one hutch and he should be able to dispatch it earlier than he had planned.

I got a email back saying it will be dispatched this week and i will get a email has been. I am really hoping it will come by the weekend because Molly really needs more space plus i have bought both of them some treats. :D

Mine has just arrived :D

Ordered it two weeks yesterday so not too bad. Doubt hubby will have time to assemble it til saturday though :(

It came today :D

Mum went into the garden to check on her tomatoes and there it was

*Fingers cross for a sunny saturday*

Back