• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missie

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
This is our gorgeous Missie, when she came in she had tumours on every nipple and had to have them all removed and when she was neutered had cancer, but she has recovered very well and is enjoying life very much, she also has deformed front legs but it doesn't stop her running around

Missie029x2.jpg

oh she is so cute :love::love::love: she looks like she's the same colour as my dog Molly!:lol:

I'm in Rugby next weekend, I might have to swing by and steal her :roll::roll::lol:

Yes, she is very small, she weighs around 1.2kg and I will be keeping her under padlock and key Loula:shock::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, she is very small, she weighs around 1.2kg and I will be keeping her under padlock and key Loula:shock::lol::lol::lol:

:(:roll::roll::(

She's so tiny. I think Bella does bigger poos than her :lol::lol::lol:

Awwww, Bubbles is around the same weight so Missie is even smaller than she looks in the photo. :love::love: She's gorgeous. :love:

She is a lovely little girl and so gentle, she has been through so much, we are so pleased she got through it all and it was down to having a fantastic vet

Back