• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mum.....iz lost it?

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Fudge got her food in her treat ball tonight and she pushed it behind herbig teddy then looked at me like this.......
DSC00753.jpg

Lazy bunny wanted me to get it :lol:(treat ball behind the teddy, behine fudge:roll:)

Little monster:lol: I bought her a wood roll treat today as she will be getting spayed soon so been spoiling her a bit :roll:

Eating her treat
DSC00742.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

what a messshe makes, she got a bit near her eye :shock::roll:
DSC00744.jpg

DSC00745.jpg

Nom noms.......what a messy pup:roll:
DSC00747.jpg

oh very cute:love:
i got mine one of those wood things to try and keep them quiet in the night because they kept thumping, they made even more noise rolling and throwing it about :roll::lol:

oh she is so cute :love::love::love:

Bella does the same thing with her treat ball. She'll push it under the sofa and then come and look at me and stand on my feet until I get it for her :roll::lol:

Aw what a lovely girlie! She's obviously got mum wrapped round her little finger! ;)

oh very cute:love:
i got mine one of those wood things to try and keep them quiet in the night because they kept thumping, they made even more noise rolling and throwing it about :roll::lol:

:lol::lol:
I sat down beside her thinking she will eat it in one spot.....nope i got hit 3 times by her throwing it about :roll:
Shes been quite sad and lonely lately but i gave her a few toys and treats and shes had all night out, just been put away and ive not seen her this happy in a long time :D
Must treat her more often :lol:

Back