• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lino or what do you use?

happypreso

Alpha Buck
Now, all 4 rabbits have been neutured we are on 'countdown' to bonding them and I need to get the shed ready. The floor of the shed is like a chipboard kind of wood and I know this will not be suitable as it is. I know that some people use lino but I have just had a quick look on ebay and :censored::lol::( at the price! For the size I am looking for (approx 8ft x 5ft) is anything from £80 - £120!!!!!!!

Does that seem right or way OTT? Is lino the way to go or is there something else I can use? Or does anyone know a place to get cheap lino (I have asked on freecycle but no-one answered).

i bought lino tiles pack of 5 from poundworld i glued them down so nothing can seep under them.
or why not try and see if you can get an off cut from anywere that sells it xx

I brought an approx. 7ft square piece of lino from allied carpets for about £12. It's not brilliant quality but it's cheap!

Carpet right do off cuts of lino cheap. That's where I got mine from. It was 7 foot by 5 foot and cost about £22.00.

Try B&Q. They sell a roll of lino for £15. We wanted it for our shed but it was out of stock and i was impatient... :lol: We ended up paying around £25 for an 8x6 piece from a carpet roll sales place :)

I bought a piece yesterday for the foster buns hutches, it was 6x4 and i only paid £10 :) xXx

thank you everyone I was panicing at those ebay prices! I will check out a few local stores like B&Q and carpetworld then to see what I can find. Thanks again x

Yep check carpet right etc for offcuts, thats where i got some of mine, though I actually got a big piece off ebay for £10 (it was quite local so i picked up) and also freecycle though i guess you may have a job getting one as big as you want from freecycle. x

Poundland in Bedford does sticky back lino tiles for £1 for 5 (5sqft). It's what I've used in mine costing a total of £4!

i did my floor with pink and white lino tiles from B&Q

P1000431.jpg

Back