• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg phyco woman and 5 dead rabbits(graphic)u/d 5/6

ilovemybuns

Alpha Buck
omg i cant beleive what has happend tonight.
there is an alcoholic.phycotic drug taking idiot that lives across the street from me.her poor daughter has just been hysterical in the street.
the dogs have killed her bunny and its 4 babies..
her mum was in the pub,has left the dogs in the garden all day with the rabbits..omg how terrified those rabbits must of been ..she knew what the dogs were like and yet she left them in the garden with the rabbits.the door is chewed to pieces.
the site was unreal.it was awful.i have only just stopped crying and im still shaking.

she still has another rabbit the male he lives in the hutch above should i phone the rspca?
well i phoned the rspca this morning,,they visited this afternoon...
have given her advice on the hutch of existing bun and will revisit in 14 days...
nothing they can do about the other buns as there is no evidence.

Last edited:
OMG :censored::censored::censored::censored::evil: :evil: :evil:

Yes phone the Rspca and get that poor defenceless bunny taken off her :cry::cry::cry:

This is the kind of reason i think you should have a license to keep animals :evil::evil::evil:

she still has another rabbit the male he lives in the hutch above should i phone the rspca?

definitely!! Even if they didn't have another bun I'd ring the RSCPA. In fact I'd probably ring the police, say you heard the girl screaming but don't know what's gone on. The poor child too :shock:

OMG phycho wman and 5 dead rabbits

I would contact the Police and Social services:cry:not only are the buns at risk but it seems the children too:evil:

I would contact the Police and Social services:cry:not only are the buns at risk but it seems the children too:evil:

already contacted social services as have other neighbours.also phone police each and every time something happens..nothing has been done!!

what a terrible situation that poor child must be in and now she's lost her rabbits. the remaining bun needs getting out of there but the child needs help too. as does the mother.

what a terrible situation that poor child must be in and now she's lost her rabbits. the remaining bun needs getting out of there but the child needs help too. as does the mother.

im going to phone the rspca tommorow, as for the mother she has and is getting help..but the trouble is you cant help someone who dosnt want it.
there are 3 children involved .social services dont come at night /weekends when it kicks off.i could write a book with the stuff thats gone on over there!

Back