• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Omnivorous Rabbits!

sidereus7

Mama Doe
I have noticed that Milo is a vacuum cleaner and will eat just about anything. He's tried for chicken, dried up tuna, dried up mozzarella... (Dried up because he digs them out from under the fridge!! :roll:)

Anyone else's bun eat weird stuff or meat?

My boy wouldnt eat meat.....im a veggie so wouldnt let him! haha.

I did catch him sniffing my chocolate before but he never ate it

Caspian used to lick the side of my WKD glass and once pulled a BLT off the coffee table and Rowan once ate half a packet of bacon flavoured Wheat Crunchies. :oops:

Caspian used to lick the side of my WKD glass and once pulled a BLT off the coffee table and Rowan once ate half a packet of bacon flavoured Wheat Crunchies. :oops:

Austin use to love scampi and lemon niknaks :lol: not that I fed them to him, on occassions he was known to leap into the middle of my dinner plate :shock:

Austin use to love scampi and lemon niknaks :lol: not that I fed them to him, on occassions he was known to leap into the middle of my dinner plate :shock:

I know a bunny who loves Scampi and lemon niknaks too :shock::lol:

DSCF4882.jpg

Bella loves trying to steal my plate, just to check out what's on there!
I caught her the other day on my coffee table trying to have a chew on the (unlit) candle on there :roll:

Though one thing she will not eat that I'm quite upset about is my homemade bread. She loves having a nibble on the corners of toast, but will not touch my homemade stuff. I've actually offered it to her to be turned away :roll::(

Ollie will pinch anything. She stole lasagne the other day :shock:
Pizza and garlic bread are favs for both of them!
Recently she's been sticking her head in my mug and drinking my tea. I get worried she'll burn her tongue. :oops:

We now have to lock our rabbit away when we are eating as he will try to pinch whatever is on the plate.

He is worst with bread items, especially tiger bread!!

Last night my OH was accosted by Lexie for his egg, sausage and bacon sandwich, much to his horror may I add. She only moved onto him because I had finished my Sugar Puffs and the dog had already moved on. :lol:

I was once finishing a glass of Harvey Nichols Rose Champagne off. And I had a glass of cherry lambrini:oops: to start on next. Both glasses were on the floor - Joey ran over - stuck his head in the lambrini, then quickly moved on to the champagne. Took me ages to prise him off that one. He had taste!!:lol:

petal near ran off with the sweet chilli sauce, we got a pot with our spring rools and it was sitting on the coffee table, she grabbed and was about to make a run for it only husband manage to catch her in time :lol: she even knew to hold it upright. but yeah she hovers the floor too.

petal near ran off with the sweet chilli sauce, we got a pot with our spring rools and it was sitting on the coffee table, she grabbed and was about to make a run for it only husband manage to catch her in time :lol: she even knew to hold it upright. but yeah she hovers the floor too.

Phil makes me laugh as he just sits there holding his food above his head going 'Sooz come and remove your rabbit, now pleeeeaaasseee'! :lol::lol::lol:

Deej is just the same, he adores bread, no matter what the sandwich filling (tried to nick our tuna sarnies at lunch time today) and will pull plates, coasters and glasses of the coffee table.

Our kitchen floor is horrid (carpet tiles for some insane reason - yes we rent) and he is always trying to hoover bits up and I am constantly trying to stop him, I'm so worried he will eat something seriously nasty!

He loves sellotape too. :roll:

Scamp likes lime doritos and those see salt & pepper fancy crisps. He nicks them off my dad along with toast and breadsticks. Anytime my dad sits down after being to the kitchen Scamp races him for the chair, has to becareful not to sit on him. It's pretty smart really as he takes the short cut and anticipates where he ends up, doesn't follow him. He does have a few false starts though, he jumps up if dad lifts the remote control too and has to sniff his hand to ensure its not something edible :lol:

Pebbles loves Haribo.

OH left a packet on the floor so i moved them when i saw her with her nose in.

Didnt realise she had pinched one until i saw she hadnt moved from the spot and was eating something. She had a few bites before i could remove it.

She was buzzing and on a high for about an hr!!!!:shock:

Smudge is just boring. Likes his veg and bambo plant and thats it.

Daisy eats everything she can get hold of. It's impossible to enjoy your food unless she's safely shut into a different room :roll:

She managed to run off with half a slice of toast and jam the other day, and although she scoffed a fair amount before i caught her, I did manage to exchange the remaining bit for a fungreek crunchie :lol:

I also made a mistake when we first got Bells and let her put her head in a shopping bag to get some brocolli out. :oops:

Now I can't bring any shopping in without her grabbing it and running away with whatever she can. Or just generally the sound of plastic bags and she's there with her nose in it :? :roll:

Back