• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you're not here - what happens to bun?

seagreen

Warren Scout
I know this seems a bit of a downer on a lovely evening but as I was updating Toby Rabbits notes & info before I go on holiday, I thought I'd remind members to make sure you let friends & family know where your buns are staying - just in case something happens to you.

I'm not talking about anything as complicated as a will, I just send a email out to my brother, giving him details where Toby is & my wishes regarding his future, should anything happen to me.

Also I make sure I leave my brothers contact details with the bunny boarder just in case I don't turn up.

Yeah, I know it all sounds a bit depressing but Tobys care & welfare is the priority, where I'm here or not.

I think that's a very good point. I hadn't really thought of that before.

If my boyfriend and I ever broke up, I don't know who would care for my bunnies for me. Something to think about. :(

When my bunnies go to boarding, Jo always has my mobile number, and then she has someones number from my family who is local - i always give her my mums number :) My mum also knows where the bunnery is and when my rabbits are staying as the dog goes to mums at the same time.

Mum would also take care of all my rabbits if anything happened to me and she was still around, if that wasnt the case then i dont know what would happen to them tbh :? I would hope my OH would keep them and look after them as i do :) xXx

reminds me of when my daughter was fourteen and i was taking her to see radiohead. i had to go to b+q first - and told her that if anything happened to me, the tickets were in the end drawer in the kitchen!

my two board at the place i would like them to go to anyhows :D

Pearl came from there so she ultimately belongs to the rescue should anything happen to me and as they are bonded pair im sure Lou would find room for Alvin too.. if not id hope theres an RUer who would find a spare corner for them :love::love:

In my will it says to get in touch with the RWA & ask them to find a home for my buns in the way they are accustomed eg indoors.Keep thinking about joining guardian angels but never get round to it.obviously if hubby still alive he would keep them!:)

Back