• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For MammaH & anyone else - Binx is a big boy!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
He is allowed to play out in the garden and he LOVED it! He was binkying, ripping about and into everything! He nommed some herbs and said hello to the cats! Not the best pics as he just would not stay still!
Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

He is gorgeous, we are bunnynapping him!:D:D

Last edited:
:love::love::love::D:D:D My goregous little boy! i love the 1st pic Cat it looks like hes thinking 'what are you doing following me around with that silver flashy thing leave me alone!' aaww cant wait to see his squished little face again :lol:

He has just come in - he has been out for about an hour - and is having his supper. He has been in to see the piggies and has scoffed some grass and been running up & down the garden and binkying like mad! Little sod to get in tho:lol::lol:

I was thinking you had anothere bunster there for a minute Cat....i thought id missed some news since the last time i was on!

Back