• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you vote for Tia or Pud .

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
I have entered a photography competition and the winner is the one with more votes. Please click on either Tia or Puds photo to vote for me

http://www.kirkhamphotography.com/g...?EventId=5d304e31-7dee-4542-b99a-29ef8e3fb714

SCROLL DOWN PAGE WE ARE AT BOTTOM. Tucker (Tia is on left, Pud right)

Competition voting ends 30th June, Please vote as there are only 3 rabbits in the competition and up to now the dogs are winning.:(

THANK YOU EVERYONE :wave:

Last edited:
We will.
We entered the sunderland echo prized pet awards competition so you will have to look out for us not sure when its running though

Gosh if all 65 people that have viewed this had voted we would be laughing,
come on people there is only 3 buns in the competition...we can't let the doggies win

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE TIA OR PUD :)

Last edited:
Hi :wave: I tried voting yesterday but it wouldn't let me and no email verification has come through yet :roll:

I'll try registering again and use my other email address, see if that works.

Hi :wave: I tried voting yesterday but it wouldn't let me and no email verification has come through yet :roll:

I'll try registering again and use my other email address, see if that works.

I've emailed Kirkham Photography twice now with this problem and I have told them if they don't sort it out I'm pulling out the competition as people are having problems voting and it's not fair.

Thanks Giantbunnymummy. :wave:

I've emailed Kirkham Photography twice now with this problem and I have told them if they don't sort it out I'm pulling out the competition as people are having problems voting and it's not fair.

I've just managed to do it :D

I got an email from them straight away today when i used my yahoo account (yesterday i used my @live.com one, and no email arrived).

Does seem weird though that some email addresses aren't replied to :roll:

Good luck with it! :wave:

I've still not had my email and I only have one email address :(

Back