• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WANTED: Older Doe

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have been contacted by someone who has just lost an 8 year old Nethie Doe leaving a husBun in mourning :cry:
If anyone has an older Doe that is looking for a retirement home please PM me.

The caregiver is a Vet Nurse and is willing to take on a 'Special Needs' Doe, including one with ongoing Dental problems.

Thank you

xx

I have been contacted by someone who has just lost an 8 year old Nethie Doe leaving a husBun in mourning :cry:
If anyone has an older Doe that is looking for a retirement home please PM me.

The caregiver is a Vet Nurse and is willing to take on a 'Special Needs' Doe, including one with ongoing Dental problems.

Thank you

xx

Whereabouts? I know bunny runs can be arranged, but travelling a distance prob not a good idea for an old/sick bun, just thought that extra info might be helpful :)

I have phoned my friend she has a few retired neatherland bucks. But not many neatherland does, however shes going to have a good look through her rabbits. I have also told her to check her other retired breeds. Mini lops and mini rexs.

I'm not fussed about breed, but would need a quiet gentle girl because my boy is a bit of a wuss

I'm in Nottingham

We are from Walsall, West Midlands - only about an hour away so thats good.

I will PM when she gets back to me. Hope we can find your bunny a nice old lady to spend the rest of his time with :love:

Aww bless and heres me considering getting and older gentlemen for Molly, she seems to like being a house bunny but part of me thinks that she's sad not having a friend anymore.

not being horrid but isn't this a breeder off loading unwanted stock..which is against forum rules?:?

Noooooooo she keeps them, unless someone contacts her, when they need a older rabbits. - she rescues and shows rabbits. Shes not one of these horrible breeders! Or i wouldnt have anything to do with her. she rescues cats and guinea pigs too, she lives on a farm.

Weve got quite a few bucks to get retirement homes for! :)

I said considering, and i don't mean this to be offensive but i wouldn't take ex-breeding stock sorry. I would always go to a rescue :D My post was meant to be a 'oh how funny they need girls i need boys'

I said considering, and i don't mean this to be offensive but i wouldn't take ex-breeding stock sorry. I would always go to a rescue :D My post was meant to be a 'oh how funny they need girls i need boys'

she is a rescue :? she takes in dumped rabbits, when alot of the bigger rescues can not take anymore in and tried to find them better homes. :roll:

she is a rescue :? she takes in dumped rabbits, when alot of the bigger rescues can not take anymore in and tried to find them better homes. :roll:

You didn't say she was a rescue, you said ex-breeding does so i assumed that the bucks were coming under the same heading.

She does show her rabbits, but she also takes in rescues as well. Not all breeders and showers are bad, like a lot of people like to think so.

She does show her rabbits, but she also takes in rescues as well. Not all breeders and showers are bad, like a lot of people like to think so.

I don't think all breeders are bad at all, some of them are wonderful, personally though i will only go to a breeder if i want an unusual breed of bun, otherwise i will always go to rescues.

Back