• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny nom noms

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
PICT3223.jpg

Rudy Roo and and Tinker Roo - sharing :love::love:

PICT3224.jpg

Artie with a hearty appetite - so good to see him digging in with such enthusiasm :love::love:

PICT3225.jpg

Just 'cos he's so lovely :love::love:

PICT3226.jpg

Esme, she'd completely nommed out by the time the camera pointed at her :roll:

Did Esme inhale hers?! There's barely a scrap left!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

To be fair to Esme, I only put the dandelions on her shelf, I put the grass on the floor but I think she must have inhaled the dandelions as she got through them in record time, she can be quite picky with greens as well so I was amazed

:love::love::love:

Rudy and Tinks are like two peas in a pod.

I love Esme's face - I think she's actually saying "Look at the huge pile of grass Artie got - all Mummy gave me was this single blade of grass you see here in front of me." :lol::lol::lol:

:love::love::love:

Rudy and Tinks are like two peas in a pod.

I love Esme's face - I think she's actually saying "Look at the huge pile of grass Artie got - all Mummy gave me was this single blade of grass you see here in front of me." :lol::lol::lol:

Esme's probably worried that the camera angle might make her look fat as she got told on Tuesday that she's a little on the chubby side :oops: That's why she's only getting half a blade of grass :lol::lol::lol:

Back