• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Danger Dylan: The update

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
As some of you know, Dylan decided to jump out our bedroom window the other day. Nutter he is!
Thankfully, he escaped with only minor injuries. Just a sprained paw. He's the talk of the vets at the minute.

He's on metacam twice a day coz he's still limping so it's obvious it's a bit sore. He showing no signs of being in pain at all. He's bright and alert. Eating faster than we can feed him and he's full of binkies and happy flops. He's starting to put more weight down on it, and he's been running around like a loon for the last few minutes.
Only problem is, he's a jumper. Not as in the clothing, he just loves jumping and climbing. He lives on my bed (usually fast asleep on his back inbetween my pillows :roll:) and when he jumps off, he has to use his sore paw to land and I think it hurts him a bit, but he won't let us catch him and put him on the floor :roll: Men!!

:lol::lol: what a nutter! :shock::shock:

Could you put some boxes out as steps? maybe tempt his down them with carrot the first time? he might use it if its easier on his feet! You can also get pet stairs (for arthritic dogs and cats to sit on the sofa :roll:) on eBay for about £10

Yea, I'm looking st making steps for him, but he's so stubborn he won't use them.

He's such a nutter. I fell asleep earlier coz I'm not feelin too well, and Dylan still had free range in the flat, but everytime Martyn got up to go to the kitchen or something, Dylan would get round the back of the sofa which is out of bounds, so he shut the bedroom door with Dylan in there and Dylan fell asleep for a bit (obviously I had no idead what was goin on) Next thing I know, Dylan's binkying about on the bed after attention, and then he came right up to my face and started licking my nose so I could give hima fuss :roll::roll:
I'll try getting a video of the speed when he runs around. He's got really got accelleration :lol:

dylan

[hi dylan. you do keep your mum and dad on their toes. hope you are feeling better soon love poppet xxxxxx

glad to hear Dylan is ok, was thinking of you today and was going to send you a txt to see how he was, but forgot:roll:sorry

Don't worry about it Tracey :lol:
He's turned my pillow into a toilet so he's in our bad books :roll:

Mandy, I'll have to come see baby. Are you in tomorrow??

He only does it on my pillow :?

He'll leave me a few pressents then sit at the end of the bed and look into the living room to try and get attention, and then if we don't give him it, then he'll come in the living room loking for attention. When we eventually give him it, we'll follow him and he'll sit next to the poo with a smile on his cute little face.
He loves my pillows :lol:

Good grief that's amazing :shock::shock::shock: Is this a record?

Mine's never done the things a rabbit's s'posed to do either, but thankfully rarely ventures above ground level. Hasn't quite got the hang of the 3rd dimension.
He's started this pooping on my pillow, & having temper tantrums there since my sleep pattern's gone crazy. Reckon he's jealous of my bed cos I'm giving it too much attention :roll:
Dylan sounds like Bat bun!!!

Back