• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has your bun got a special identity mark?

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
was just wonder last night has your bun got and identity mark that if god forbid something ever happened like lost and found you would know straight away it was your bun.
ted she's completely black no special marks i would just have to go on her grumpiness lol.:lol:
Petal's left eye is hlad light blue and have dark blue:love:
Ralph has little black eyebrows. :love:

was just wonder last night has your bun got and identity mark that if god forbid something ever happened like lost and found you would know straight away it was your bun.
ted she's completely black no special marks i would just have to go on her grumpiness lol.:lol:
Petal's left eye is hlad light blue and have dark blue:love:
Ralph has little black eyebrows. :love:

A microchip ;)

Moonie has a white nose, white sock on one front paw, and white toes on the other, she also has a sprinkled line of white on her chest.

Scrags has a white nose, two white stockings, a dusting of tan;) round her eyes and bottom of her sides, for a mostly black bunny, she has a white tail :p and a white beigey belly. Her and Moon also run to me on sight :)

Shadow- just has a "stuck up" look to her, at the moment, she is seal point, cream and brown, but on her nose, above the chocolate point, she has a smudge of a icey grey colour.

Storm- also has a scared look in her eye she has white around her nose and normally always has amusing moult lines on her face

Twilight- She is Chinchilla colour in some places, and sandy beige in others, very abnormal and pretty coloured. She has a huge fluffy white tail and very long eyelashes.

lol you know your buns well stralight :lol: :D wish my buns would run to me, well suppoe petal would but i really think ted would pretend she didn't know me :lol: she calls me a sleg all the time. :lol:

My buns are living proof that just because they have been bonded, doesn't mean they lose their bond with you :love:

Ghostie has a little white smidge on her nose, from where she was confined to a 1ft cage, she lost some fur on her nose, rubbing against the bars, and it has grown back white instead of grey!She also has blue eyes.
Pickle has a big heart on his shoulder and a little brown feet :lol:
Toffee, I could tell him from the crowd!

Im quite sure id recognise Simba and Nala really easily.. Simba is white with a grey splodge on his nose, but not perfectly symmetrical, he also has silly ears that kind go out sideways, neither up nor down.. and his fur is pretty unique too!! He also has dark brown eyes and he comes to me when i call him :D
Nala also has unusual fur, its a greyish brown in colour and she has stunning blue eyes and a white flash on her nose... she also has white/tanish bits underneath and curly toenails :shock:

Fifi i would struggle to recognise.. she doesnt come to me when i call unless she's with Simba, she's a REW fluffy lionhead (those of you who get Rabbiting On it could have easily been her on the front cover of this month's issue.. but it isnt her!) No other colour or unusual markings etc on her at all! Only tiny mark if i got a close up look at her is that when she was a baby Nala bit her through a pen fencing and she has a line scar up her top lip ;)

Flash is a dutch cross, but has English like markings. He has 3 belly spots and a short thick stripe down his back, thats slightly to one side.

Harley looks the exact same as a wild rabbit, just slightly bigger. He does tricks for treats though. If he were to go missing today, I would know it was him because he has a nearly bald spot on his nose (My mum let the other rabbit nibble his fur off through the run wire) and another nearly bald spot on his nose.

Eddison has this one wispy tuft of hair coming out his back end. He also is quite the grumpy bunny and will grunt at you if you bother him while he's eating!

As for Milo... well he's the bun trying to eat dried up chicken from under the fridge. :roll:

Well my boy has a squinty head, so i suppose thats one distinguishing thing about him :lol:

Fudge has half her nose/mouth white the other orange with white whiskers on the white side and with some black and white on the orange side:D and to be even more spesific she has white legs with a small patch of orange on her back right leg and very hidden :oops: Pic for a look at her funky identity marks :lol:
DSC00361.jpg
Plus she is my baby and will come to me (i hope :lol:)

Skye has a watery right eye and dark red eyes.

Gizmo and thumper are exactly the same coulor but they have very different looks i would just know :)

Millie it has to be the way she stands, the only way to describe it is like a bulldog back legs wide apart and feet stick out to the side slightly plus the attitude also gives her away :lol:

Charlie has REALLY stupid hair, you can see it a mile off when it's at its best :shock:
Plus, he knows his name so he'd run over to me if I shouted him :)

If it was a line up of Dutch buns all in Deej's coloring then it might be difficult if I could only look at a pic (as he has pretty perfect markings) but on personality there is no other Deej, he always comes running to us and responds to how we call and talk to him.

Mine would run FROM me. :lol: He'd think I wanted to put him in his run. (He likes free-ranging) He is stuck up and only comes to me when I sit in his playhouse - then he jumps on my lap, but never comes near me at other times. :cry: I love him sooo much and he is pampered - everyone says I 'm obsessed with rabbits. :lol:

I'd recognise Hera a mile away from her humungous ears:lol:

Midge (black lop) would be the hardet to recognise as she looks just like all the other black lops on here!

well Flopsy bunny has this amazing bright blue eyes! Also sounds silly but she has a right fat ass! You can tell her a mile off compared to other mini lops in her colour!!! And Peter well i suppose the only way you can tell him apart from other mini rex lynx's is by his long dark eyelashes and his curly whiskers :love: and he is a proper wimp!! and a scaredy cat! :lol:

http://
P5170403.jpg

Flopsy's eyes.

P9030021.jpg

Peter bunny

Back