• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rainbow - Male Foster bunny :o)

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Rainbow is in foster care here with us at Walsall RSPCA. He was left on my doorstep with 2 female bunnies in September last year :( We estimated him to be around 6 months old then and hes been in care for 9 months, making him around 15 months old now. Hes a very friendly little lad :love:

He is neutered and vaccinated and ready and waiting for a wifeybun...

This picture does him no justice, he is absolutely stunning!

rainbow2.jpg

:love::love:

Got some new ones that will be going on the website,

2eejxqp.jpg

24cw8t5.jpg

2enc4eh.jpg

ohi7lx.jpg

2evyiif.jpg

I just can't believe he is still here!

I would LOVE him:love: I think he should be called snickers or snickerdoodle as when i looked at him i got a craving for snickers :oops::lol::lol::lol:

He's so adorable. His ears make me think he is a nethie cross. :love:

I do think their is some nethie in them :) He was dumped in a box on the doorstop with Dandelion and Buttercup... they both have tiny ears too, and dandelion only weighs around 1.6kg. The pics make her look huge though :?

Here they are...

dandelionandbuttercup.jpg

Gorgeous bunnies:love::love::love::love:, why do people just dump them like that, it's really awful, hopefully they will find a lovley new home

Then apply to adopt him :lol:

I would but Honey was only spayed last Wed i have to wait a month
plus i go away on the 6th july and i dont think it would be fair to leave him that soon.

if he is still there when i get back on the 10th I will apply to be his new mommy

Do you think he will make a good house bun.

I would but Honey was only spayed last Wed i have to wait a month
plus i go away on the 6th july and i dont think it would be fair to leave him that soon.

if he is still there when i get back on the 10th I will apply to be his new mommy

Do you think he will make a good house bun.

You ought to apply still so you can get your homecheck done ;)

Im not sure if hes litter trained - Lucy will be able to tell you :D

Back