• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Musical Piggies!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These arrived today..poor things have not been fed properly and not kept very clean judging by their feet..the nails on the adult girls were overgrown too:(

anyway
Meet the first one.....now confirmed as a sow so named Mandolin

Mandolin.jpg

Adult sow Cello

Cello.jpg

another adult sow Cymbel

Cymbel.jpg

and a very cute family of mum Flute and her two young texel babies Kazoo and Picollo :love:

KazooPicolloandFlute.jpg

Last edited:
aww I thought you were going to have a video of them chirping to music :lol::lol: never mind just as cute anyway :lol::lol:

Jill,
I am considering finding a young boar for my Tomz to bond with, and as Bugle is young i think they would bond well.
Would you require housecheck as i have paperwork still from when i rescued Bramble off you in the past...

:love:
They are so cute :love:

Amy this wouldn't be possible I'm afraid.

and Lucy..they have been singing overnight but sadly I didn't record it!:D

Amy this wouldn't be possible I'm afraid.

and Lucy..they have been singing overnight but sadly I didn't record it!:D

Okay no worries, i hope they find a forever home soon though :love:
You should have recorded it, Piggies Weeking is the cutest Tomz does it often enough :love:

The first youngster has been confirmed a sow so she has a name change..is now Mandolin:D..and she..along with the little family..is now with Auntie Faye

Back