• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pud Up To Mischief...

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Pud digging a nice hole in our lawn (Bless!)

2-6-09021.jpg

Pud after being told off for digging a hole in the lawn.

2-6-09012.jpg

Pud winding up Tia (as usual)

2-6-09009.jpg

Pud after being told off for digging a hole and winding up Tia..again.

2-6-09017.jpg

Poppet, Tia and Chudleigh Flint in their runs in the garden, and Pud somewhere no doubt being naughty as usual.

2-6-09011.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

mine do taht too! and the "what, i'm not doing anything" face! :lol::lol:

loving your massive runs btw

mine do taht too! and the "what, i'm not doing anything" face! :lol::lol:

loving your massive runs btw

Pud has certainly got the 'What, I'm not doing anything' face :lol:

My Husband made the large runs and he is making some more (hence the wood) but he forget to tell me which year ! :lol:

Pud has certainly got the 'What, I'm not doing anything' face :lol:

My Husband made the large runs and he is making some more (hence the wood) but he forget to tell me which year ! :lol:

I just spat drink all over my keyboard when i read that!! :lol::lol::lol:
They are fab runs :D

and very cute bunnehhhs! :) x

Awww Pud is lovely! :love:

I love your garden Maysie! Have you put the fur out for the birds.... :)

I usually put Milly's out as it's cashmere and the birds will all have posh nests :lol:

Awww Pud is lovely! :love:

I love your garden Maysie! Have you put the fur out for the birds.... :)

I usually put Milly's out as it's cashmere and the birds will all have posh nests :lol:

Yes I always put the rabbits fur out for the birds, many a nest round here is made up of my buns fur. I love the birds I feed them all the year round and I have been laughing at the young Starling's this morning in the bird bath there must have been ten all trying to bathe at once :lol::lol:

Yes I always put the rabbits fur out for the birds, many a nest round here is made up of my buns fur. I love the birds I feed them all the year round and I have been laughing at the young Starling's this morning in the bird bath there must have been ten all trying to bathe at once :lol::lol:

:lol:

I get about 40 or 50 in a big pile when I put the bread out. I was watching the babies who are almost the same size of their mum, and it was really interesting how they knew exactly which one was their mum, even if she was across the other side of the garden!

:lol:

I get about 40 or 50 in a big pile when I put the bread out. I was watching the babies who are almost the same size of their mum, and it was really interesting how they knew exactly which one was their mum, even if she was across the other side of the garden!

I watch them every morning when I'm doing all the feeds for the buns and they are facinating to watch and we get all sorts of birds, but opened my front room curtains one morning to see a big Jai eating a new born baby bird and it really upset me I ran outside but it flew off with the baby. I know it's nature but it's not nice to see :(

Back