• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

childrens playhouse into bunny palace

tonicoles

Young Bun
HELP!! Has anyone converted a chuildrens playhouse into a bunny palace. Does anyone have any pointers apart from th eobvious ventilation and run attached! Does anyone have any pictures of what they have done.

I have sort of an idea but owuld like to see someones converstion so that I know I am on track.

thanks

toni:wave:

IMG_0549.jpg

Here's my playhouse. If you do a search for playhouse it might bring some more up.

PhotobucketRville4.jpg

PhotobucketRville3.jpg

PhotobucketRville1.jpg

InsideRville3jpg.jpg

Sadly there is no space to attach a run but they can come through the cat flap on to the veranda. I can't remember who posted but I have seen two excellent conversions on here. One has runs attached either side and one has a really long run attached to one side. Good luck. Took me ages to convert but I enjoyed doing it.

Rabswood

Looks wonderful, it is a shame you do not live closer, otherwise I could have hired the person in the pics to do mine!!

I certainly have a much clearer idea and will be able to use the pics to explain how I want this house built. You are a star, thanks :wave:

the wendyhouse was built in hertfordshire, where i am as a student, bu my dad "person in picture" lives in gloucestershire!!....

Back