• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cat/rabbit carriers

shannon321

Alpha Buck
im looking for the most cheapest basic cat carrier literally just for bringing the rabbit in from the garden to the house as she hates being handled and its a big fight every night to try and get her in including big heavy duty garden gloves and i'm covered in scars!!! i cant seem to find any just cheap basic cat carriers!!anyone know where i can get one preferably online!

im looking for the most cheapest basic cat carrier literally just for bringing the rabbit in from the garden to the house as she hates being handled and its a big fight every night to try and get her in including big heavy duty garden gloves and i'm covered in scars!!! i cant seem to find any just cheap basic cat carriers!!anyone know where i can get one preferably online!

Not sure about a carrier but we have herding the best option with a large peice of board/cardboard then there's no handling involved :D:wave: You could try Freecycle

we got our pet carriers from trago mills and they cost us 8.99 each. but i think you can get cheap ones on amazon might be worth a look :wave:

My mum bought me an animal carrier from home & bargain for £5 I think. I've seen the same one in pets at home for £20!

Back