• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding a trio?

Dommy

Warren Scout
i have 3 rabbits, theyre all housed on their own atm, 1 male not neutered,1 female not spayed, and 1 female spayed

the 2 uneutered are being done on the 19th, after theyre recovered ect, im gna be bonding them, but wondered if bonding 3 single rabbits wud be really hard and distressing for them, or be easier to bond a pair then wait a while and introduce the other.

I would wait for 2 weeks after they all have been netured and then bond them all in one go.

yeh i will do, so u think it will be better to bond them at the same time? non are bonded at moment

oki, im just abit nervous by it, charlie and lola, (both un-neutered), seem to be in love with each other, when charlie is runnin around he always goes to see lola in her hutch and the same with lola to charlie, but cookie has already bitten charlie thru his hutch and she doesnt seem to like lola either, ;) ill try, and ill update whent he time comes :p

When the others have been neutered and all the remaining hormones have gone things should be more settled.

Back