• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Tastey Recipe for a Dental Bunny

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Bernie is an elderly Dental Bun and its a real struggle to keep any weight on her.
I have to seperate her from Colonel Colin several times a day and give her extra portions. We have just discovered a dish she loves, a mix of gratted carrot, Excel nature snack grass and dandelion and some crumbled up shredded wheat.

Here she is in her 'feeding pod'

015-4.jpg

And then resting in a flower pot :love:

014-3.jpg

013-5.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: What is it with your rabbits and flower pots?

She looks like she is loving her food there. A bunny recipe book would be a good idea.

I think you should write a book Jane,with all your helpful advice.Bernie is such a lovely bunny:love::love::love::love:

Or you could have your own thread! I bet lots of RU members would be interested and take some of your tips.
:wave:

Oh Bless :love:

Lottie lived on 3 bowls a day of crumbled rich tea biscuit, grated apple and mushed banana all mixed together with a side dish of excel junior/dwarf :shock:

Back