• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor and Lady Lydia-U/D More Pics Post 13 :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
007-10.jpg

008-10.jpg

009-9.jpg

011-8.jpg

003-17.jpg

012-8.jpg

:D

Last edited:
I keep trying to figure out what it is that makes these two such stand-out bunnies, and I think I've finally got it...they're like a classic piece of music.

No, I haven't been drinking! (yet:shock:) it's just that what makes a piece of music amazing is when the lyrics/melody and singer's voice match really perfectly, and that's what you've got here. It's the combination of their shape, their colour and the texture of their fur - somehow that combination here is brilliant. And their names are fantastic too, which is just the icing on the cake.

Okay, before I mix any more metaphors I'm going to go lie down in a darkened room...:oops: But do keep those pics coming, Jane! :wave:

The best Looking bunny couple EVER :love::love:
Jane you have amazing rabbits with amazing names and i just LOVE them :love::love:

How old are they?

I keep trying to figure out what it is that makes these two such stand-out bunnies, and I think I've finally got it...they're like a classic piece of music.

No, I haven't been drinking! (yet:shock:) it's just that what makes a piece of music amazing is when the lyrics/melody and singer's voice match really perfectly, and that's what you've got here. It's the combination of their shape, their colour and the texture of their fur - somehow that combination here is brilliant. And their names are fantastic too, which is just the icing on the cake.

Okay, before I mix any more metaphors I'm going to go lie down in a darkened room...:oops: But do keep those pics coming, Jane! :wave:

:shock:

*Nurse, curtains please, Tinsel's having one of her funny turns.................. *

:lol:

The best Looking bunny couple EVER :love::love:
Jane you have amazing rabbits with amazing names and i just LOVE them :love::love:

How old are they?

They are both 2.5 years old :wave:

No, I haven't been drinking! (yet:shock:) it's just that what makes a piece of music amazing is when the lyrics/melody and singer's voice match really perfectly, and that's what you've got here. It's the combination of their shape, their colour and the texture of their fur - somehow that combination here is brilliant. And their names are fantastic too, which is just the icing on the cake. :wave:

I totally agree! Don't forget the total madness in their eyes! :love::love:

Aw they are so beeeyootiful!! How do you get anything done other than gazing at them all day?!!

Back