• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

introducing Maisie..

sars

Young Bun
I adore Giant rabbits - always have - this is one breed that I've hankered after. Maisie is a 15 week old Argente Champagne. We (Pink Paws Rescue) took in Panda (rex cross) heavily pregnant .. her babies have now all been rehomed, and Panda and her favorite baby, Hippo (gre/white) are staying here as residents.
They have both welcomed Maisie:love:
Unfortunatly (for my arms!!) Maisie isn't as tame as Panda and Hippo, so it's taking some intensive handling for her to come around to being petted. We are now onto being able to lift her without a frenzy of back-kicks!

She's only a baby - so has alot of growing to do :idea:

007-27.jpg

- with Hippo - who is 8 weeks old

008-22.jpg

- with Blossom (foster - who was taken to the Vets for PTS due to overgrown teeth - no rescues had places - so we took him - the most gentle lad you could meet)

005-46.jpg

A harness is ideal for her, as then she can sit beside us and get used to being stroked/petted without being lifted. it is NOT used to lead/walk her.

006-37.jpg

... and what she could do when she first arrived if touched/picked up..
003-79.jpg

Back