• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mulberry has a boyfriend! Loads more pics added!

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Mulberrry, who used to belong to Su Cannonwoman, and who came to me through Honeybunny Jill, has found love!

Apparently this a first for Miss Feistypants *cough* I mean Miss Mulberry. I'll get some better pics as soon as I find my camera, but here's a quick glimpse of the gentleman in question. Officially his name is Twilight, but unofficially he is known as "The Naughty One"...

An old photo that may explain his nickname...

Picture677.jpg

And here he is as a baby..

IMG_0880.jpg

Is he handsome enough for the lovely Mulberry?

Picture431.jpg

Or are more pics needed? :?

Last edited:
He certainly is handsome enough..(and glad to see ex Honeybunny Thomas now Merlin checking him out!)

Great news for Mulberry..she is one of those bunnies that still has a place in my heart:love:

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwww Mulberry was just saving herself for the right Buck !! :love:

I love the first photo under the apple tree........

*sings*

Dont sit underneath the apple tree with anyBunny else but me, anyBunny else but me.........la......la....la....

:oops:

Awwwwwwwww Mulberry was just saving herself for the right Buck !! :love:

I love the first photo under the apple tree........

*sings*

Dont sit underneath the apple tree with anyBunny else but me, anyBunny else but me.........la......la....la....

:oops:

Aw Jane you have a lovely singing voice :)

I explained to Twilight that he needed to show RU he was worthy of the lovely Mulberry. I said he needed to prove he was intelligent...

Picture553.jpg

handsome....

Picture556.jpg

athletic....

Picture557.jpg

well-groomed....

Picture555.jpg

and that they have interests in common.....

Picture560.jpg

Picture561.jpg

Picture566.jpg

What does everyone think; has she made the right choice? He's a younger man, by the way, only one, whereas Mulberry is three! :lol:

What does everyone think - has she made the right choice or not?

He's lovely!:love: I think she's made a good choice, as long as he looks after her & shares his treats!:lol:

Back