• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Devastated

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Im devastated, been having alot of problems for a few years and now its come to a blow and I have got to go into a mental health unit for anything from 1week-6weeks.
My bunny Blue is the only thing that keeps me going. I love him to bits and hes like my best friend now.
I live with my nan who can't look after him as shes old and wouldnt be able to bend down and pick him up or anything.
None of my friends are into animals and wouldnt pick up up just put food in and hes so friendly, he thrives on human attention and company.

I dont want to loose him or have to rehome him as he means everything to him, but I dont know what to do, is there places that would take him on a short term if I paid for everything and something else for looking after him?

Can't bare to loose him at all :cry:

I'm sure you could put him in boarding or maybe an RU member could help?

It sounds like it would be really important to you to have Blue to look forward to when you get home. Sorry you have the stress and worry of all this.

Where are you? Do you know when your hospital stay will start?

I'm sure between us we can help you to sort something out.

Hi,

where abouts are you? i would be happy to help if you are near me! (have to check with hubby first though!!).

Back