• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eric's first paw outside

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
well done eric - 2 days it took to get you outside.......
IMG_2534.jpg

but why are you so scared?

'mummy, i can see a big strange beast in the garden, what is it???'

IMG_2522.jpg

eric - that is a 'R A B B I T' dear. watch and learn........:roll:

Awwww :love: he looks like he's stood on the stool to get away from the rabbit, like a lady stood on a stool waving a broom at a mouse. :lol::lol:

:love:

well done! Two days is fantastic.

My babes are balcony buns and even though the balcony door leads off of the living room and is open every day for 1-18 hours they still haven't come in after a year. I'm not allowed to coax them though or hubby will get cross. That's the deal damn it :lol:

Two days would be fabby - so cute!

well done! Two days is fantastic.

My babes are balcony buns and even though the balcony door leads off of the living room and is open every day for 1-18 hours they still haven't come in after a year. I'm not allowed to coax them though or hubby will get cross. That's the deal damn it :lol:

Two days would be fabby - so cute!

eric's a well and truly spoilt house rabbit but i think he quite likes the option to nip outside now (naughty me will only let him out when the sun has gone over tho;)). not sure i could cope with him being outside too much - i'd miss him sleeping on my feet (not great when you're stood ironing tho:lol:).

Well done!! :D :wave::wave:

i would love for my buns to come indoors and back out again as they please but even if the backdoor is open they stay clear of it :(:lol::lol::lol:

Well done eric! :love:

WELL DONE :D

I love the pose :lol: Fudge and Skye both hate outside, its like an alien planet to them :roll::lol:

how bad do i feel now? he sits looking thro the doors whilst they're shut because its too hot for him outside (does he not realise why i picked up a puddle of melted black bunny after 5 minutes and put him indoors near his water bowl??!!).

he's out there again now but another first - HE HAS SPRAYED WEE ALL OVER MY SON'S BARCA SHORTS!!!!:lol: i told my lad that eric was busy chinning everything so not to bother him - do 10 year old boys listen? nope:roll:

how typical tho - eric is a bit of a late starter puberty wise and he sprays the week before he's off to my sister's on holiday:evil: maybe its a one off and it'll just be outside...... here's hoping;)

Well done!! :D :wave::wave:

i would love for my buns to come indoors and back out again as they please but even if the backdoor is open they stay clear of it :(:lol::lol::lol:

Well done eric! :love:

Ours are meant to be outdoor buns but we often find them in the kitchen.

Eric is :love::love::love:

Back