• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Accidental rebonding!!..u/d and question!

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Alexander and Cinders were bonded but they fell out before Cinders was speyed.

Ive been a bit of a coward about putting them back together but had it planned for next weekend when im off work so theyve had runs side by side for the last week or so.

Well I went out shopping this morning and when I got back Alexander was in Cinders run!:shock:
Theres some fur around but nothing too much so I shall obsreve them this afternoon and see what happens!!

Last edited:
Awwwww :) It must be love :)

I love when bunnies bond themselves. Dylan's Mum did it at the rescue. She got into a run with a huge white lop boy and they hit it off straight away. Within 20 mins they were grooming each other silly :love::love:

Ok I'm just in from work,theyve been together all afternoon and evening and havent done each other any damage!

Question is what do I do with them overnight?
The hutch attached to the now joined runs is Alexanders....should I shut them in there or what?:?

eek that's a tough one... Would you be able to bring them in and keep them in a small area within earshot in case they fight? Mine generally settle for the night though and even minor skirmishes get forgotten..

eek that's a tough one... Would you be able to bring them in and keep them in a small area within earshot in case they fight? Mine generally settle for the night though and even minor skirmishes get forgotten..

Trouble is with all this planned for next week ive got nothing set up....I now have Kevin and Perry in my bedroom which is where I used to do bondings etc ....the 2nd choice would be my sons room but hes already gone to bed so wouldnt appreciate me banging about setting up a crate!:lol:

Maybe I should sleep in the garden with the bunnies!

:lol::lol::lol: I hope you enjoyed camping out and that all is well this morning. :D

Well I slept outside,put a tent up in the end!

I did hear a bit of chasing but nothing that lasted long and this morning Ive seen Cinders grooming Alexander so I'm well chuffed!:)

Back