• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back from Belgium with my dog, we did the brits proud!!

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
Just come back from the European Flyball Championships with my dog Fleet. Me, Fleet and the team managed to win the speed trials and win the whole Division. We were the ONLY British team to get a 1st place and we are the ONLY british team to ever get a 1st place in the european's overseas!! We are chuffed to nuts to say the least!!

FlyballChamps09048-1.jpg

FlyballChamps09054-1.jpg

I LOVE flyball :love: - hubby and I were members of the BFA with Taz and Ben until they got too old :(

Would love to get back into again though

Well done hun thats fantastic and a big congratulations to you and your team:wave::wave::wave:

I LOVE flyball :love: - hubby and I were members of the BFA with Taz and Ben until they got too old :(

Would love to get back into again though

Thanks all for your comments. You really should get back into flyball, there is a cracking flyball team in kent called the shooting stars, they curruntly hold the second fastest time in this country!! :love:

Thanks all for your comments. You really should get back into flyball, there is a cracking flyball team in kent called the shooting stars, they curruntly hold the second fastest time in this country!! :love:

OOoh - I'll have to give them a look. Trouble is I've now got a very disobedient rescue Springer Spaniel and a 12 month old working cocker :lol:

There's nothing quite like a border collie for flyball though is there ?? :love:

OOoh - I'll have to give them a look. Trouble is I've now got a very disobedient rescue Springer Spaniel and a 12 month old working cocker :lol:

There's nothing quite like a border collie for flyball though is there ?? :love:

No but in the top team in Belgium they had a greyhound and a whippet doing it :shock: saw some spaniels too but if your used to running a border collie, a springer just wont live up to it!! ;)

Congratulations - that's a fantastic achievement! Hope they'll run a piece on it in the papers for you! :D

Back